Irvine entrepreneur Mitch Goldstone fought credit card giants Visa and MasterCard for seven years to help reach a $7.2-billion settlement over transaction fees.
“If you ask customers what’s an interchange fee, they’ll say it has something to do with a freeway,” Goldstone said. “And millions and millions of merchants just accepted it as a cost of doing business.”
“I kept asking Visa and MasterCard if they’d charge me less,” he said, “but they wouldn’t even call me back to discuss it.”
Read full article at LATimes.com
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Raving on the FedEx “Memories” Commercial
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Instructions For “Pay Per Photo” and “One Cent” Photo Scanning
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com. The Photo Scanning “Review”
- How to Digitize APS Film For $7.95
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow