Irvine entrepreneur Mitch Goldstone fought credit card giants Visa and MasterCard for seven years to help reach a $7.2-billion settlement over transaction fees.
“If you ask customers what’s an interchange fee, they’ll say it has something to do with a freeway,” Goldstone said. “And millions and millions of merchants just accepted it as a cost of doing business.”
“I kept asking Visa and MasterCard if they’d charge me less,” he said, “but they wouldn’t even call me back to discuss it.”
Read full article at LATimes.com
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- 2019 Photo Scanning 50%* Off Flash Sale
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com, Photo Scanning Review
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE
- Same-Day* Photo Scanning Package at 300 dpi Now $70
- In The News: Profiles on ScanMyPhotos.com
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video