Irvine entrepreneur Mitch Goldstone fought credit card giants Visa and MasterCard for seven years to help reach a $7.2-billion settlement over transaction fees.
“If you ask customers what’s an interchange fee, they’ll say it has something to do with a freeway,” Goldstone said. “And millions and millions of merchants just accepted it as a cost of doing business.”
“I kept asking Visa and MasterCard if they’d charge me less,” he said, “but they wouldn’t even call me back to discuss it.”
Read full article at LATimes.com
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Thanksgiving 2020 Is Canceled, According to Family Historians Polled by ScanMyPhotos.com
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Legacybox® and Southtree® vs ScanMyPhotos®: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos