Irvine entrepreneur Mitch Goldstone fought credit card giants Visa and MasterCard for seven years to help reach a $7.2-billion settlement over transaction fees.
“If you ask customers what’s an interchange fee, they’ll say it has something to do with a freeway,” Goldstone said. “And millions and millions of merchants just accepted it as a cost of doing business.”
“I kept asking Visa and MasterCard if they’d charge me less,” he said, “but they wouldn’t even call me back to discuss it.”
Read full article at LATimes.com
Most Popular Posts
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?