“In a symbolic move, ScanMyPhotos.com, one of the plaintiffs in the class action that led to the settlement, dropped its prices to demonstrate “that cardholders benefit” from the deal, not just people who pay with cash, said Mitch Goldstone, the chief executive. Mr. Goldstone reckoned that merchants and Web sites like his, which accepts only credit card payments, will now be able to negotiate with the credit card companies for lower transaction fees.”
Most Popular Posts
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?