Within the last couple of weeks alone, they’ve blogged about many topics including:
- Resetting your password by accessing your time capsule;
- The difference between 4G and 4G LTE;
- An iPhone photo app, book apps and gardening apps;
- How-to get your media retina-ready;
- iOS printing without AirPrint;
- How-to customize your Microsoft Windows start menu;
- How-to create your own cloud file storage;
- And many more.
What are your favorite advice blogs on electronics, gadgets and other personal technology?
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why Not Upload Pictures To Facebook
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Why Amazon Prime Day Fails And Worse; Spend $119 Before Saving a Penny
- How to Put Together a 50th Wedding Anniversary Photo Book
- What is National Parent’s Day? How To Celebrate #NationalParentsDay
- Bring Your Vintage Photos to Life with Vivid-Pix Restore