Within the last couple of weeks alone, they’ve blogged about many topics including:
- Resetting your password by accessing your time capsule;
- The difference between 4G and 4G LTE;
- An iPhone photo app, book apps and gardening apps;
- How-to get your media retina-ready;
- iOS printing without AirPrint;
- How-to customize your Microsoft Windows start menu;
- How-to create your own cloud file storage;
- And many more.
What are your favorite advice blogs on electronics, gadgets and other personal technology?
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com, Photo Scanning Review
- Facebook Didn’t Fix It’s Data Breaches, So We Are