Yes, you read correctly. You will be able to chose your seat-neighbor when flying KLM Royal Dutch Airlines through Facebook and Twitter profile searches.
Will you use this service? Do you like this idea?
If you would use this feature for picking your seatmate, would you alter your social media profiles to try to be the #1 most wanted seat-neighbor? Or would you try to be the least favorite choice in an attempt that you might have an empty seat next to you? How would you accomplish either of those feats using your scanned photos?
Most Popular Posts
- Flash Sale: SAVE 50%* TO SCAN YOUR PHOTOS
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- In The News: Top ScanMyPhotos Profiles and Reviews
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Legacybox® and Southtree® vs ScanMyPhotos®: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums