Digitize your life was the principle takeaway message learned by members of the ScanMyPhotos.com senior management team as they attended the Economist Magazine’s World in 2012 Festival, which was held on December 1st and 3rd in New York City. A compelling message at the conference was to propel yourself into the digital age to protect your precious photo memories and declutter your life. By digitizing your analog images, you will be able to instantaneously share those memories with friends and family across the world.
If you are looking for a creative way to share your photo memories, consider collaboratively hosting an online family reunion by uploading your scanned photos to Facebook, Flickr, Picasa, Instagram or another photo sharing site, allowing your family and friends to tag people and comment on each of those special images.
Do you have an annual New Year’s resolution to live happier and stress-free? Happiness is throwing away your photo albums and saving everything digitally. Preserve your precious memories for a lifetime and more.
If you’re looking for that perfect gift to help preserve family genealogy or save and share analog images, try Teching the halls with ScanMyPhotos.com.
Most Popular Posts
- Flash Sale: SAVE 50%* TO SCAN YOUR PHOTOS
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- In The News: Top ScanMyPhotos Profiles and Reviews
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Legacybox® and Southtree® vs ScanMyPhotos®: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning