There are few greater joys than to share in a friend’s success. For us, Ira Neimark is more than a customer, he has been a role model. His prior book was used as a road map for how to create an extraordinary experience for our customers, by mirroring the former Bergdorf Goodman CEO’s decades of devotion to customer service and retail excellence.
Mr. Neimark’s newest book, “The Rise of Fashion and Lessons Learned at Bergdorf Goodman” is now available at Amazon.com.
Published this month by Fairchild Books, the tome features short stories about his ascent from high school drop-out to the chief executive of Bergdorf’s, which he transformed “from an old, dull, expensive, intimidating store to a young, exciting, expensive, intimidating store.” He recounts his store experiences, and impressions of designers like Donna Karan (“When she had a small business, small ego—now she has a large business”), the Fendi sisters (“Always looking for the best deal, usually found it”) and Michael Kors (“Central casting for talent and good looks”).
Most Popular Posts
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Flash Sale: SAVE 50%* TO SCAN YOUR PHOTOS