Due to advances in technology that allows us to scan slides faster, ScanMyPhotos has lowered the price of 35mm slide scanning, scan mounted slides as low as 27¢
Professional, delicate hand scanning of 35mm mounted slides . Each scan is color and density corrected for optimum results and scanned using Digital ICE.
Key Features for Slide Scanning
- Choose either 2,000 or 4,000 dpi JPEG scans
- LOWEST RATE: 27¢ per slide for Family Archive Collection
- Indvidually hand scanned and color/density corrected for optimal scan
- Scanned using Digital ICE technology to remove dust, dirt and scratches (non-Kodachrome slides only)
There has never been a better time to dig out those old carousels of slides out of the closet, attic or basement and have them scanned by ScanMyPhotos!
Most Popular Posts
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- Photofunia.com and Photo505.com are Two Recommended Services to Create More Ways to Share Your Photos
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE