Dad’s Never Looked So Good: ScanMyPhotos.com launches an innovative new website to help families preserve and share analog and digital photo memories, including providing professional photographic restorations
ScanMyPhotos.com launches an innovative new website today to help families preserve and share analog and digital photo memories.
Each year, the race begins weeks before Father’s Day, as siblings compete to come up with the most memorable and warm-hearted, emotional gift for Dad. This year, thanks to new digital photo imaging technology, Dad’s across America are getting a “facelift” for just $39.95.
“ScanMyPhotos.com digitally scanned and preserved tens-of-millions of photo memories,” Said Mitch Goldstone, president & CEO, ScanMyPhotos.com
“Worn, damaged and faded imperfections are fixed with ease – not on Dad’s face, but to his cherished family photographs,” explained Mitch Goldstone, president & CEO of Irvine, CA-based ScanMyPhotos.com.
The company that digitally scans and preserves tens-of-millions of photo memories has created a pay-one-price photo restoration service to restore any standard picture – no matter how damaged it is. The easiest part is that all orders are placed online at ScanMyPhotos.com, where pictures are everything and they make yours last a lifetime and more.
On Father’s Day, Your Dad Never Looked So Good:
The professional ScanMyPhotos.com photo restoration artists restore and enhance all your vintage photographs into works of art to be enjoyed and preserved for generations. “Old pictures fade and degrade with time which is why it is important to fix your old and damaged photos before it is too late and in time to surprise your Dad on Father’s Day,” said Goldstone.
Since ScanMyPhotos.com opened its doors in 1990, its retail and now worldwide online customers have trusted their photographic services. If you recently had ScanMyPhotos.com digitally scan your photos, slides, negatives and APS film and archive your memories to DVD, now is the perfect time to go through your scans for those special photos that need a little TLC.
How Photo Restoration Works: Follow ScanMyPhotos.com on Twitter – @ScanMyPhotos
“Fan” ScanMyPhotos.com on Facebook
Results of a Damaged Photo Restored at ScanMyPhotos.com – (http://blog.scanmyphotos.com/2010/03/results-of-damaged-photo-restored-at.html)
How To Restore Old Photos: Pay One Price Photo Restoration – (http://blog.scanmyphotos.com/2008/01/how-to-restore-old-photos.html)
1)Domestic and international orders, go to ScanMyPhotos.com
2) Select “Photo Restoration”
3) Upload your photos for custom restoration, pay just $39.95; extra-speedy three-day rush service is available for an added charge.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Photofunia.com and Photo505.com are Two Recommended Services to Create More Ways to Share Your Photos
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- What You Need to Know About Restoring Ripped Photos
- Legacybox® and Southtree® vs ScanMyPhotos®: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Photo Scanning Reviews: What People Are Saying About ScanMyPhotos