Our military service members represent only 1 percent of our population, but they shoulder the responsibility of protecting our entire Nation. Missing birthdays, anniversaries, graduations and so many of the daily moments we spend with the people we love, they make incredible sacrifices. But, they do not make them alone.
This Memorial Day, First Lady Michelle Obama and Dr. Jill Bideb are asking Americans to honor the brave men and women who have served and sacrificed so much for our country by supporting our military families and veterans. You can join in by sending a note of thanks to our military families. For more information, visit: JoiningForces.gov
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- 2019 Photo Scanning 50%* Off Flash Sale
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com, Photo Scanning Review
- Same-Day* Photo Scanning Package at 300 dpi Now $70
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE
- In The News: Profiles on ScanMyPhotos.com
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow