Our military service members represent only 1 percent of our population, but they shoulder the responsibility of protecting our entire Nation. Missing birthdays, anniversaries, graduations and so many of the daily moments we spend with the people we love, they make incredible sacrifices. But, they do not make them alone.
This Memorial Day, First Lady Michelle Obama and Dr. Jill Bideb are asking Americans to honor the brave men and women who have served and sacrificed so much for our country by supporting our military families and veterans. You can join in by sending a note of thanks to our military families. For more information, visit: JoiningForces.gov
Most Popular Posts
- Announcing Photo Scanning For One Cent From ScanMyPhotos
- Pay-Per-Scan Photo Scan Recommended Add-On Services
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- One Cent Photo Scanning Flash Sale (regularly 16 Cents)
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com, Photo Scanning Review
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- Happy #WorldBackupDay—Let’s Pledge to Keep Our Files Safe
- Raving on the FedEx “Memories” Commercial