Our military service members represent only 1 percent of our population, but they shoulder the responsibility of protecting our entire Nation. Missing birthdays, anniversaries, graduations and so many of the daily moments we spend with the people we love, they make incredible sacrifices. But, they do not make them alone.
This Memorial Day, First Lady Michelle Obama and Dr. Jill Bideb are asking Americans to honor the brave men and women who have served and sacrificed so much for our country by supporting our military families and veterans. You can join in by sending a note of thanks to our military families. For more information, visit: JoiningForces.gov
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com. The Photo Scanning “Review”
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- The Truth About High-Speed Professional Bulk Photo Scanning
- CNET Photo Scanning Review on ScanMyPhotos