Digital picture frames are great. Â They let you take all of those digital pictures and show them off to family and friends. Â Problem is, many of us throw 30 or 40 pictures on the frame when we first get it and never update them. Â It’s just too much trouble to load up a new memory card and pop it into the frame. Â Kodak wants to change that.
The Kodak Pulse digital picture frame adds Wi-Fi to the equation. It still has SD, Compact Flash and USB plugs on the side like most digital frames but it also has Wi-Fi, which makes adding pictures so much easier. When you first power up the frame you’ll have to connect it to a Wi-Fi network
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums