Digital picture frames are great. Â They let you take all of those digital pictures and show them off to family and friends. Â Problem is, many of us throw 30 or 40 pictures on the frame when we first get it and never update them. Â It’s just too much trouble to load up a new memory card and pop it into the frame. Â Kodak wants to change that.
The Kodak Pulse digital picture frame adds Wi-Fi to the equation. It still has SD, Compact Flash and USB plugs on the side like most digital frames but it also has Wi-Fi, which makes adding pictures so much easier. When you first power up the frame you’ll have to connect it to a Wi-Fi network
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- 2019 Photo Scanning 50%* Off Flash Sale
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com, Photo Scanning Review
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE
- Same-Day* Photo Scanning Package at 300 dpi Now $70
- In The News: Profiles on ScanMyPhotos.com
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow