- You can laugh at all those haircuts from back in the day!
- The phrase ‘What was I thinking’ will be used numerous amounts of times.
- You can send Uncle Jake in Texas all those pictures from that holiday you had in 1985
- You can embarrass the kids on facebook by tagging them in old school pictures
- You can create a DVD slideshow to show your daughters new boyfriend of her dressed up as a horse for a school play in 1974.
- You can create a special photo book to celebrate a birthday or wedding anniversary.
- That timeline you created years ago can finally have some pictures on it, and you can put faces to the names.
- It beats sitting in front of your scanner night after night for 6 months while you scan the thousands of snapshots you have in shoeboxes.
- If your house gets flooded or some other disaster – you still have those photos saved online.
- You can print off as many copies as you want – perfect for handing out photos of your now grown children in Halloween costumes when they were five-years-old.
LEARN MORE – ScanMyPhotos.com
Follow the conversation on Twitter
Friend us on Facebook