Memories are for sharing and the best way to preserve and share your thousands of newly scanned photo snapshots, slides and negatives from ScanMyPhotos.com is with the KODAK Pulse Digital Frame.
Never miss those precious family photos thanks to KODAK PULSE Digital Frame that stores up to 4,000 photos.
After your photos are scanned. Make sure to share the memories with your family and friends. What fun to have generations of photo memories displayed non-stop as the centerpiece to your home’s decor. Rather than a few framed portraits, use the Kodak Pulse Digital Frame to show off everything.
Kodak has launched a new touchscreen-enabled digital photo frame that comes with Wi-Fi connectivity and a personal e-mail address so consumers can easily send pictures wirelessly to the frame. You can send their newest pictures directly to the PULSE Frame using an e-mail-enabled device.
The KODAK PULSE Digital Frame is the easiest way to share photos of your little ones as you can email them direct to the frame’s email address from a PC or even a smartphone. Pictures can also be sent automatically to the frame as soon as you post them on Facebook.
You know how good it feels to come home to find an unexpected gift from a friend? That’s the same excitement you get every day with the KODAK PULSE Digital Frame. Now everyone can send pictures right to your frame, giving you continuous surprises. Adding your own pictures is easy too. It doesn’t slow you down with time-consuming software setups or complicated technology. It makes connecting with friends and family simple, so you’ll always have new pictures to relive and enjoy.
- Easily see new pictures on your frame more often
- Create your own e-mail address for the frame to easily receive new pictures
- Send pictures from a computer
- E-mail pictures from mobile phones as soon as they’re taken
- Perfect for sharing on-the-go
- Adding your own pictures to the frame from your computer is incredibly simple
- The PULSE automatically links to friends and photo albums on FACEBOOK and KODAK Gallery sites, so you can see new pictures on your frame when they’re posted
To order, click here
Most Popular Posts
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photofunia.com and Photo505.com are Two Recommended Services to Create More Ways to Share Your Photos
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Legacybox® and Southtree® vs ScanMyPhotos®: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- What You Need to Know About Restoring Ripped Photos