Check out this Kodak TV commercial from the 1960s and follow the progression from baby to adult, not as modern high-tech as today’s Google Super Bowl ad, but a wonderful memory and reminder to share and save all your pictures, especially those cherished photos tucked away in albums. Keep in mind that these timeless Kodak TV commercial memories are light-years behind the new high-tech modern Eastman Kodak Company as it transitioned from film to digital and beyond.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- In The News: Top ScanMyPhotos Profiles and Reviews
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Instructions For “Pay Per Photo” and “One Cent” Photo Scanning
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE
- CNET Photo Scanning Review on ScanMyPhotos
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com. The Photo Scanning “Review”