Check out this Kodak TV commercial from the 1960s and follow the progression from baby to adult, not as modern high-tech as today’s Google Super Bowl ad, but a wonderful memory and reminder to share and save all your pictures, especially those cherished photos tucked away in albums. Keep in mind that these timeless Kodak TV commercial memories are light-years behind the new high-tech modern Eastman Kodak Company as it transitioned from film to digital and beyond.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning 50%* Off Flash Sale
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- In The News: Top ScanMyPhotos Profiles and Reviews
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com, Photo Scanning Review
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE