Check out this Kodak TV commercial from the 1960s and follow the progression from baby to adult, not as modern high-tech as today’s Google Super Bowl ad, but a wonderful memory and reminder to share and save all your pictures, especially those cherished photos tucked away in albums. Keep in mind that these timeless Kodak TV commercial memories are light-years behind the new high-tech modern Eastman Kodak Company as it transitioned from film to digital and beyond.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Instructions For “Pay Per Photo” and “One Cent” Photo Scanning
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com. The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- Consumer Alert: ScanMyPhotos.com Reveals Why You Are Wasting Money Scanning Pictures
- All New: Photo Scanning For One Cent From ScanMyPhotos