Check out this Kodak TV commercial from the 1960s and follow the progression from baby to adult, not as modern high-tech as today’s Google Super Bowl ad, but a wonderful memory and reminder to share and save all your pictures, especially those cherished photos tucked away in albums. Keep in mind that these timeless Kodak TV commercial memories are light-years behind the new high-tech modern Eastman Kodak Company as it transitioned from film to digital and beyond.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- News and Reviews on Photo Scanning Service, ScanMyPhotos.com
- How to save 30% on digitizing photo snapshots
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- 10 Tips From the Neat Freak on How to Organize and Store Your Print and Digital Photos