After reading about you in The New York Times last August I ordered three photo boxes for you to scan. It took us a number of months to assemble the boxes with around 5000 prints however today we received back the final scanned box.
We could not be more thrilled.Many of the photos were well over 70 years old, some in poorer condition then others. The scan job was fabulous. More recent pictures retained quality comparable to our newer digital prints, and the old material looks significantly better than it did previously.
Scanmyphotos was courteous and the service extremely prompt. You all took great care of the pictures and went to the trouble to repack the boxes with the same care they were assembled with initially.I have no reservations strongly recommending your services to others. Please feel free to use us as a reference.
Fort Lee, NJ
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- News and Reviews on Photo Scanning Service, ScanMyPhotos.com
- How to save 30% on digitizing photo snapshots
- 4 Online Vintage Photo Archives You Need to Check Out
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- 10 Tips From the Neat Freak on How to Organize and Store Your Print and Digital Photos