After reading about you in The New York Times last August I ordered three photo boxes for you to scan. It took us a number of months to assemble the boxes with around 5000 prints however today we received back the final scanned box.
We could not be more thrilled.Many of the photos were well over 70 years old, some in poorer condition then others. The scan job was fabulous. More recent pictures retained quality comparable to our newer digital prints, and the old material looks significantly better than it did previously.
Scanmyphotos was courteous and the service extremely prompt. You all took great care of the pictures and went to the trouble to repack the boxes with the same care they were assembled with initially.I have no reservations strongly recommending your services to others. Please feel free to use us as a reference.
Fort Lee, NJ
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- How to save 50% on digitizing photo snapshots
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- 4 Online Vintage Photo Archives You Need to Check Out
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- What You Need to Know About Restoring Ripped Photos
- Same-Day* Photo Scanning Package at 300 dpi Now $162