Here is a favorite photo memory from 2001 that is extra special and was shared by Mary Reifsnider, who wrote the below caption describing why this scanned picture is so emotional and a family treasure:
“The changing of the guard at Arlington National Cemetery was a solemn occasion for Grandfather Reifsnider and his granddaughter Tricia. As an Army veteran he had just explained to Tricia the meaning of the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier and then in silence they watched. . This photo shows a wonderful moment shared by both and is a family favorite.”
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Photofunia.com and Photo505.com are Two Recommended Services to Create More Ways to Share Your Photos
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- In The News: Top ScanMyPhotos Profiles and Reviews