I recently sent in several boxes in your prepaid plan… In all cases our photos were carefully scanned and quickly returned. The discs worked without fail (and quickly) making our transition to 100% photos on the computer very easy. I have told many friends and family members about your great service. Thank you!
L. BorsukAtlanta, GA
Most Popular Posts
- Announcing Photo Scanning For One Cent From ScanMyPhotos
- Pay-Per-Scan Photo Scan Recommended Add-On Services
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- One Cent Photo Scanning Flash Sale (regularly 16 Cents)
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com, Photo Scanning Review
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Happy #WorldBackupDay—Let’s Pledge to Keep Our Files Safe
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- Raving on the FedEx “Memories” Commercial