I recently sent in several boxes in your prepaid plan… In all cases our photos were carefully scanned and quickly returned. The discs worked without fail (and quickly) making our transition to 100% photos on the computer very easy. I have told many friends and family members about your great service. Thank you!
L. BorsukAtlanta, GA
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Raving on the FedEx “Memories” Commercial
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com. The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Instructions For “Pay Per Photo” and “One Cent” Photo Scanning
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- 8 Ways to Fix Water Damaged Photos – Don’t Panic!