Calling all you I’ve-got-10,000-shoeboxes-of-old-photos-that-I-need-to-do-something-with followers. Do I have a deal for you!As many of you may know, I sometimes (okay, most times) take a long time to make a decision about things that are really important to me. Examples – should I go digital; what camera is the absolute, perfect, gotta have it camera; what photo lab is the absolute, perfect, gotta use it lab; where is that perfect, absolute, gotta buy it, elusive brown purse; should I paint my toenails today? You get the picture.
The scans are 300 dpi, perfect for most any project we want to create with these long lost photos. Can’t wait to make several hardbound photo books. Love this stuff.Check these guys out. I am sold. Go for it, friends. You will not be disappointed. Oh, and search on their website for a link to their blog.
[Click here to read more, note there is music on this site]
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Photofunia.com and Photo505.com are Two Recommended Services to Create More Ways to Share Your Photos
- In The News: Top ScanMyPhotos Profiles and Reviews
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?