Calling all you I’ve-got-10,000-shoeboxes-of-old-photos-that-I-need-to-do-something-with followers. Do I have a deal for you!As many of you may know, I sometimes (okay, most times) take a long time to make a decision about things that are really important to me. Examples – should I go digital; what camera is the absolute, perfect, gotta have it camera; what photo lab is the absolute, perfect, gotta use it lab; where is that perfect, absolute, gotta buy it, elusive brown purse; should I paint my toenails today? You get the picture.
The scans are 300 dpi, perfect for most any project we want to create with these long lost photos. Can’t wait to make several hardbound photo books. Love this stuff.Check these guys out. I am sold. Go for it, friends. You will not be disappointed. Oh, and search on their website for a link to their blog.
[Click here to read more, note there is music on this site]
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com, Photo Scanning Review
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- What Are the Best Photography Apps?
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video