ScanMyPhotos.com, the international photo imaging and scanning company, based in Irvine, Calif. has joined The National Association of Professional Organizers as an Associate Member.
NAPOSM is a group of about 4,200 professional organizers dedicated to helping individuals and businesses bring order and efficiency to their lives. The vision is to have the world recognize the value of organizing and turn to NAPO as the leading organizing authority. Its mission is to develop, lead, and promote professional organizers and the organizing industry.
In addition to serving professional organizers, like the services provided by ScanMyPhotos.com to unclutter and digitize generations of analog family photo memories , NAPO aims to help consumers and those interested in becoming professional organizers.
NAPO is also a national member of the National Preparedness Month coalition. The U.S. Department of Homeland Security sponsors National Preparedness Month annually in September. It’s never too early to begin planning for these public-awareness campaigns.
At ScanMyPhotos.com, we provide year-round help in preparing and protecting your family’s entire photo history from natural disasters, decay, fading and even the damage caused by a family divorce, where photos are often, otherwise neglected or unable to be divided. Other easy-to-use services include instantly and affordable online photo ordering, custom photo albums, folded photo greeting cards, custom photo restoration, Kodak Picture Movie DVDs to share your photos on TV, and hundreds of other photo imaging services.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Raving on the FedEx “Memories” Commercial
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Instructions For “Pay Per Photo” and “One Cent” Photo Scanning
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- How to Digitize APS Film For $7.95
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com. The Photo Scanning “Review”