We just received this email from a customer sharing their experience with ScanMyPhotos.com.
Subject: Thank You Thank You!!!
You always hear of something bad happening to someone else… until it hits you! I decided to send over 7,000 photographs to SCANMYPHOTOS …. over 70 years of my family history… to be scanned. All the photographs were professionally scanned and returned to me; three months before the fire destroyed my home. All my photographs were destroyed or damaged by fire, smoke or water – except for the DVD’s in my fireproof safe that I had received from SCANMYPHOTO.com. Not a single picture was lost that were on the DVD’s and I can have quality prints restored for display in our home. I am so glad I had my photographs scanned when I did. Thank You!
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Photofunia.com and Photo505.com are Two Recommended Services to Create More Ways to Share Your Photos
- What You Need to Know About Restoring Ripped Photos
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Legacybox® and Southtree® vs ScanMyPhotos®: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning