Josh Goldman is a senior editor for CNET Reviews, covering digital cameras, camcorders, and related accoutrements. He explains how these smart “compliment guys” are helping KODAK’s marketing message go vital. SMART!
ScanMyPhotos.com can so totally see this national skit become a mainstay on NBC’s Late Night show, Saturday Night Live and become a new icon, much like the fabled phrase: “Kodak Moment.”
Background from Kodak’s blog: A Thousand Words:
We teamed up with The Compliment Guys, their mission – to give out as many compliments as they can. The Compliment Guys are two college kids from Purdue who started giving out compliments on campus to brighten others days – what a great idea!
On the homepage we also wanted to have some smiles. We teamed up with the Kodak flickr group What’s Your Story? to see what we could come up with. Every month there is a discussion thread based on a theme, members are encouraged to share their photos which best represent the theme. In June, we tried something a little different for the theme: Smile! – We’re trying something new! We would love to showcase some of your images on our web site.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com, Photo Scanning Review
- What Are the Best Photography Apps?
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?