“9) ScanMyPhotos OK, so maybe you’re a good nerdy child, you’re getting mom all electronic with a digital camera, digital picture frame, camcorder and heck maybe even a Facebook page. But mom has spent decades accumulating memories in analog form-such as the thousands of photos sitting in the basement of in yellowing, cracking picture frames. No matter how much you love mom, you’re probably not going to take a week off to scan all her photos by hand. So hire someone. ScanMyPhotos.com makes it easy-offering 1,000 scans to 300-dpi JPEG images on DVD for a scant $64. You’ll have to spend some time sorting the pictures by size and bundling them up for shipping. But once you do, your work is done. $64 for 1,000 scans; scanmyphotos.com“
Most Popular Posts
- Mystery Photo Scanning Deal Revealed
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why this is the final photo scanning super-deal of 2021
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- 4 Online Vintage Photo Archives You Need to Check Out
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- News and Reviews on Photo Scanning Service, ScanMyPhotos.com