PluggedIn – A blog about Kodak products and customers posted two recent videos from ScanMyPhotos.com. The first is of company president and CEO. Mitch Goldstone, being interviewed by Kodak’s Chief Blogger, Jennifer Cisney during the International Photo Marketing Association Las Vegas convention in early March. The other video was produced at ScanMyPhotos.com in Irvine, CA during a recent “Mom Blogger” Kodak photo expo event to showcase new Kodak photo kiosk products. Click here to view.
Since 1990, 30 Minute Photos Etc. and more recently, ScanMyPhotos.com have always trusted Kodak brand photo imaging equipmewnt and consumables. Watch this interview with Jennifer Cisney, Kodak’s Chief Blogger and Mitch Goldstone at PMA.
The blogger meetup that Jennifer and Mitch discuss was a huge success. Here is a video that recaps the mom blogger meetup event at ScanMyPhotos.com retail photo center in Irvine, CA
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums