PluggedIn – A blog about Kodak products and customers posted two recent videos from ScanMyPhotos.com. The first is of company president and CEO. Mitch Goldstone, being interviewed by Kodak’s Chief Blogger, Jennifer Cisney during the International Photo Marketing Association Las Vegas convention in early March. The other video was produced at ScanMyPhotos.com in Irvine, CA during a recent “Mom Blogger” Kodak photo expo event to showcase new Kodak photo kiosk products. Click here to view.
Since 1990, 30 Minute Photos Etc. and more recently, ScanMyPhotos.com have always trusted Kodak brand photo imaging equipmewnt and consumables. Watch this interview with Jennifer Cisney, Kodak’s Chief Blogger and Mitch Goldstone at PMA.
The blogger meetup that Jennifer and Mitch discuss was a huge success. Here is a video that recaps the mom blogger meetup event at ScanMyPhotos.com retail photo center in Irvine, CA
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why Not to Upload Pictures to Facebook
- Instructions For “Pay Per Photo” and “One Cent” Photo Scanning
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com. The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Raving on the FedEx “Memories” Commercial
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow
- A Primer on Tagging People in Pictures for Photo-Sharing Apps