To all our domestic and international readers and ScanMyPhotos.com customers, we recommend everyone interested in photography join us in learning more about the very talented and well-respected photographer, Marc Silber.
Mr. Silber has conducted workshops for hundreds who have been inspired by his work while improving their own skills. Follow him as he shows you tips straight from great photographers.
Silber began his photographic career at the Peninsula School in Silicon Valley, then honed his skills at the San Francisco Art Institute—one of the oldest and most prestigious photography schools in the United States.
Watch Marc Silber’s Photo Show for photography tips you can put right to use, connect with some of the world’s best photographers who help you take better shots.
Read Mr. Silber’s blog here.
Most Popular Posts
- Flash Sale: SAVE 50%* TO SCAN YOUR PHOTOS
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- In The News: Top ScanMyPhotos Profiles and Reviews
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Legacybox® and Southtree® vs ScanMyPhotos®: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums