Earlier today, we received the below live support chat from Leon in Connecticut who misplaced his empty prepaid ScanMyPhotos.com box. Here’s what went down and their feedback. The call was answered within 15-seconds; the entire dialogue between our California headquarters and the client on the East coast lasted under 4-minutes.
You too are invited to reach us 24/7 on our free live support help desk, or by emailing or calling – see contact page.
Chat Transcript, Visitor: leon, 25 Jan 2009 8:57:20, Finished: 25 Jan 2009 9:03:21
Leon: We have lost the [prepaid empty box] that was sent to us, it must have gotten thrown out with Christmas boxes. How can I get a replacement?
Welcome leon! Your request has been directed to the Customer Service department. Please wait for our operator to answer your call.
Call accepted by operator David. Currently in room: Hi Leon
David: Do you have your order number?
Leon: I have to search my email
David: What is your last name?
David: Is this your street address …..?
Leon: That’s me
David: Ok. We will place in the mail to you tomorrow a replacement box without charge.
Leon: You guys are the best
David: It is our pleasure
Leon: Thank you
Leon: Is that all you need from me?
David: Yes, Is there anything else we can help you with today?
Post Chat Survey Comments:
The speed of getting the chat going and the speed of resolving the issue. one of the best I have ever dealt with.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- OPEN LETTER: Mr. Trump, Intentional Delays to USPS Deliveries May Force Millions of Businesses to Close
- What You Need to Know About Restoring Ripped Photos
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow