Photo Index Books Exclusively Designed by ScanMyPhotos.com
What is a photo index book?
The photo index book is ordered along with your photo scanning order designed to help you organize and show off your newly scanned images in a more elegant manner. They are 8½” x 11″ hard cover books with 25 images per page, approximately measuring 1.5″H x 1.75″V for a horizontal image and 1.5″H x 1″ V for a vertical image. Each book is printed on thick, durable paper and printed double sided to look like a real book custom made for you. Image rotation is included with every Photo Index Book when ordered with photo scanning from ScanMyPhotos.com.
How to order
Order it when you order your photo scanning service from ScanMyPhotos.com and we will include photo rotation at no charge. (Image rotation only included when ordered at the time of scanning)
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- How to save 50% on digitizing photo snapshots
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- 4 Online Vintage Photo Archives You Need to Check Out
- What You Need to Know About Restoring Ripped Photos
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?