Photo Index Books Exclusively Designed by ScanMyPhotos.com
What is a photo index book?
The photo index book is ordered along with your photo scanning order designed to help you organize and show off your newly scanned images in a more elegant manner. They are 8½” x 11″ hard cover books with 25 images per page, approximately measuring 1.5″H x 1.75″V for a horizontal image and 1.5″H x 1″ V for a vertical image. Each book is printed on thick, durable paper and printed double sided to look like a real book custom made for you. Image rotation is included with every Photo Index Book when ordered with photo scanning from ScanMyPhotos.com.
How to order
Order it when you order your photo scanning service from ScanMyPhotos.com and we will include photo rotation at no charge. (Image rotation only included when ordered at the time of scanning)
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why Not to Upload Pictures to Facebook
- Instructions For “Pay Per Photo” and “One Cent” Photo Scanning
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com. The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Raving on the FedEx “Memories” Commercial
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow
- All New: Photo Scanning For One Cent From ScanMyPhotos