Photo Index Books Exclusively Designed by ScanMyPhotos.com
What is a photo index book?
The photo index book is ordered along with your photo scanning order designed to help you organize and show off your newly scanned images in a more elegant manner. They are 8½” x 11″ hard cover books with 25 images per page, approximately measuring 1.5″H x 1.75″V for a horizontal image and 1.5″H x 1″ V for a vertical image. Each book is printed on thick, durable paper and printed double sided to look like a real book custom made for you. Image rotation is included with every Photo Index Book when ordered with photo scanning from ScanMyPhotos.com.
How to order
Order it when you order your photo scanning service from ScanMyPhotos.com and we will include photo rotation at no charge. (Image rotation only included when ordered at the time of scanning)
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- In The News: Top ScanMyPhotos Profiles and Reviews
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Instructions For “Pay Per Photo” and “One Cent” Photo Scanning
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com. The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget