Tales from the World of Photo Scanning regularly profiles smart, innovative leaders in the photo industry. Having just returned from addressing Digital Imaging ’08, the annual InfoTrends conference, we heard from many creative companies, including ScrapBlog.com, PrintRoom.com, Picnik.com and SwissPictureBank.com. More will be profiled in future postings.
ScrapBlog.com: We thought your pictures could use some online scrapping :). We created Scrapblog because we wanted to go beyond sharing our photos and videos online. We made Scrapblog drag-and-drop-easy so that everyone can tell their stories and create beautiful multimedia scrapbooks. Our goal is to enable everyday people to express themselves online in a creative way. We’ve been developing Scrapblog for over two years. However, what you see online today is only the beginning.
“Scrapblog..has enhanced its drag-and-drop tools for editing and cropping photos…With the new features, Scrapblog now allows “freehand” cropping of photos. In addition to the new scissor-like cropping ability, Scrapblog is also providing an “eraser. Meanwhile, the company has also added a dozen one-click photo effects…” Read More
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- How to save 30% on digitizing photo snapshots
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Instructions For Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- 4 Online Vintage Photo Archives You Need to Check Out
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?