Tales from the World of Photo Scanning regularly profiles smart, innovative leaders in the photo industry. Having just returned from addressing Digital Imaging ’08, the annual InfoTrends conference, we heard from many creative companies, including ScrapBlog.com, PrintRoom.com, Picnik.com and SwissPictureBank.com. More will be profiled in future postings.
ScrapBlog.com: We thought your pictures could use some online scrapping :). We created Scrapblog because we wanted to go beyond sharing our photos and videos online. We made Scrapblog drag-and-drop-easy so that everyone can tell their stories and create beautiful multimedia scrapbooks. Our goal is to enable everyday people to express themselves online in a creative way. We’ve been developing Scrapblog for over two years. However, what you see online today is only the beginning.
“Scrapblog..has enhanced its drag-and-drop tools for editing and cropping photos…With the new features, Scrapblog now allows “freehand” cropping of photos. In addition to the new scissor-like cropping ability, Scrapblog is also providing an “eraser. Meanwhile, the company has also added a dozen one-click photo effects…” Read More
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photofunia.com and Photo505.com are Two Recommended Services to Create More Ways to Share Your Photos
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- What You Need to Know About Restoring Ripped Photos
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?