ScanMyPhotos.com offers our famous photo scanning service around the world to all locations included on the Federal Express Priority International delivery system. We make it easy to digitally protect your photos.
Pay just 16 cents ($US) per photo scanned, providing it is prepared as detailed in the below link.Includes one DVD data disc of your scanned images.
From Polaroid-sized 3’ x 3’ to 11×14 enlargements. Front and back scanning only available with this option at additional cost. Our prepaid, fill-the-box service is not valid for international orders, you must send the photos in your own box and we return only via FedEx International delivery.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Raving on the FedEx “Memories” Commercial
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Instructions For “Pay Per Photo” and “One Cent” Photo Scanning
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com. The Photo Scanning “Review”
- How to Digitize APS Film For $7.95
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE