We have several customer profiles that we profile on this “Tales from e World of Photo Scanning” blog (see links below), but there is no better and more convincing way to showcase our Kodak-quality scans than this customer sample from the Personal Tech columnist, David Pogue at The New York Times.
Click here to see a slideshow sample from his own ScanMyPhotos.com processed images.
Sample Customer Scans- Steve G. – Jack P. – Felasfa W. – Mary R.
Do more with your scanned photos. Remember to visit ScanMyPhotos.com for a full menu of other smart products and services that you can select to help preserve and share your newly digitized pictures.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- In The News: Top ScanMyPhotos Profiles and Reviews
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video
- Instructions For “Pay Per Photo” and “One Cent” Photo Scanning