SAVE $24.95 FREE DUPLICATE PHOTO ALBUM COFFEE TABLE BOOKS
There are hundreds of new ways to share and save your special photos, but one of the most popular products are photo album coffee table books that you design in minutes, online or at retail photo centers.
Now you can easily order your own albums that you design in minutes and get a free extra copy with each purchase.
Gather your shoeboxes of photo memories and have ScanMyPhotos.com digitize everything in minutes. Then, use your new DVD data disc and jpeg files to byuild your own photo album coffee table book online at ScanMyPhotos.com, or visit their southern California retail photo center.
* This buy-one-get-duplicate-one free only applies to standard 20 or 40 page photo albums you design online or at our retail location; not valid towards custom photo memory books from your scanned pictures, which are thumbnail images bound in a special book with all your scanning images, rather than just the ones you choose.
FREE* PHOTO ALBUMS YOU DESIGN ONLINE IN MINUTES FROM ScanMyPhotos.com
Smart way to preserve and share your recently scanned photos and digital images stored on your computer. To redeem, when placing your order, mention this FREE PHOTO ALBUM OFFER, or copy and bring in this printout to automatically get an extra, duplicate photo album ($24.95 value) with each order, limit 8, online and in store orders. Discount cannot apply to prior orders, no cash value and you must mention this promotion to receive the free duplicate album(s).*Get a FREE photo album with each one you purchase. Limit eight.Do-it-yourself photo albums now available (these are different than the custom thumbnail photo memory books that display all your scanned photos). Holds about 75 of your favorite pictures. Professionally bound in hard cover albums and includes same day return!
Hurry, this buy one-get-duplicate-one-free offer expires on August 30, 2008 and saves you $24.95 for each extra album
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Instructions For “Pay Per Photo” and “One Cent” Photo Scanning
- Raving on the FedEx “Memories” Commercial
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com. The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE