To overcome Amazon’s market power invent products they cannot sell to compete and win
We didn’t write the book on Amazon, Brad Stone, the Senior Executive Editor at Bloomberg News did–he wrote the two primers on the history of the online retailer. After reading both books, ScanMyPhotos.com jumped in.
You too should study and learn how to beat Amazon at its own game. This lesson will inspire businesses across the country to also trounce Amazon.
This has been a 30-year work in progress. As a photo industry executive, my business lessons led to this moment and a shrewd primer on how to take on Amazon.
A Quick Read:
- The top techniques to beat Amazon are service, deals, human touch personality, and personalizing the customer experience.
- How to deplatform from Amazon’s Marketplace and save on commissions, returns, pay-to-play fees, and getting hacked by their business practices.
- Why it is anything but a privilege to post your products on the Amazon Marketplace.
- Nobody can create a better shopping and fulfillment experience, be more empathetic to customer concerns than dealing directly with an independent business.
- While Amazon’s customers are primarily loyal to JUST price, retailers are best skilled to focus on customer loyalty to build brand evangelists.
- Take advantage of the brief product descriptions and write a voluminous catalog of detailed information to describe everything about your products and company.
- The leading misstep is focusing just on price. It is all about service. Nobody knows your products or cares more than you. But, when you can, create a game-changer discount like our FREE PHOTO SCANNING.
- Use your internal logistics and infrastructure to your advantage. Focus on the immediacy with instant support and make adjustments to meet customer demands.
How ScanMyPhotos.com Beat Amazon At Its Own Game Revealed:
When it comes to the personalized service of digitizing irreplaceable family photos, it is all about reputation, service, and personalization.
Question: How Rapidly Can You Have Thousands and Thousands of pictures digitized?
A: Buying a DIY scanner from Amazon sets you back hundreds of dollars before digitizing your first picture. It also takes longer than reading all our reviews and profiles.
In minutes, thousands of pictures are professionally digitized. So far, we have preserved more than seven hundred million nostalgic family memories. Most are then shared on the popular photo-sharing apps and are now displayed during summertime family reunions.
The Photo Scanning Deal That Beat Amazon:
ScanMyPhotos.com designed this 50% discount for bulk photo scanning to take on Amazon and just in time for sharing a legacy of nostalgia at summertime family reunions. How to save 50% on digitizing photo snapshots and pay as little as $85 to scan about 1,800 pictures with free delivery*