From the world of digital imaging, tune into this SiriusXM THE FEED Amber Mac and Michael Bancroft interview with ScanMyPhotos.com
The pandemic’s year-long winter of anguish is transitioning to solace and springtime resurgence toward routineness.
This is definitive proof that things are gradually hobbling back to normalcy. Before the pandemic, the top reasons for scanning photos were celebrating anniversaries, creating genealogy family history projects, posting to all the photo-sharing apps, and protecting photographs from natural disasters like this.
This is an encouraging indicator from our studying why people are digitizing their lifetime of family pictures. Today’s finding demonstrates a significant shift in the pandemic.
During the past year, 40% of all photo scanning orders were placed by grieving families preparing for online Zoom memorial services. This led to an urgent pivot and shift in how we operated.
Now the number one reason to digitally preserve photographs is preparing for summertime family reunion presentations. The big change in why people are revisiting their archives of family nostalgia accelerated after President Biden outlined his goal for July 4th family celebrations and path towards post-Covid normalcy. Over 70% of all new orders are from families preparing for summertime reunions.
Each week on The Feed @AmberMac & Michael B showcase the latest in the world of technology and social media with their SiriusXM CanadaTalks 167 audience across North America. Download from iTunes, Podbean, Spotify, Stitcher, TuneIn, or Google Play Podcasts.
Follow Amber Mac. Amber is an entrepreneur, bestselling author, award-winning podcast host, blogger, keynote speaker, and TV/radio host. She started her career during the dot-com boom in San Francisco and has since been at the forefront of reporting on and participating in digital innovation. She is a regular business host and expert for Fast Company, CNN, Bloomberg, CBS, BNN, CTV, The Marilyn Denis Show, and SiriusXM (where she co-hosts #TheFeed). Plus, in 2018, she was named one of DMZ’s 30 inspirational women making a difference in tech.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- How to save 30% on digitizing photo snapshots
- News and Reviews on Photo Scanning Service, ScanMyPhotos.com
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- 4 Online Vintage Photo Archives You Need to Check Out
- Legacybox® and Southtree® vs ScanMyPhotos®: The Photo Scanning “Review”