Family Generation Collection Discounted Photo Scanning
Most Popular Promotion at ScanMyPhotos.com–Pay just $1395 for 300dpi, $1598 for professional 600dpi
•Best Value – 10,000 photos scanned to DVD. Flash drives and instant uploading are available for an added fee. (Total estimated, results vary with packing and size of photos.)
•Box dimensions: 11″ x 8.5″ x 5.5″, includes six prepaid boxes.
•*Free delivery and returned digital media. Pay $149.70 for returned photos, or $119.70 for us to discard pictures after scanning.
•Includes 1 DVD data disc per box with your scanned images. (300dpi, True Color 24-bit JPEG)
•U.S. domestic only.Sorry, no international orders.
•For more answers view our Frequently Asked Questions
Important Notes Before Ordering:
•Packaging Restrictions: Contents must reasonably fit within the Priority Mail packaging.
Watch how to prepare your photos for scanning
The box cannot be reshaped or deformed when closed. When sealing a flat-rate box, the container flaps must be able to close within the normal folds. Tape may be applied to the flaps and seams to reinforce the container; provided the design of the container is not enlarged by opening the sides and the container is not reconstructed in any way. If you do not comply with these USPS requirements, the post office will return your box unprocessed and you will be liable for the cost to repack and resend to ScanMyPhotos.com
•Refund Information: Due to the nature of the prepaid boxes and shipping costs, we cannot offer a refund once the empty boxes have shipped.
•Before ordering, click here to review all terms and limitations of liability
BONUS: Sign up here for instant discounts and news updates from ScanMyPhotos.com
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- How to save 30% on digitizing photo snapshots
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- What You Need to Know About Restoring Ripped Photos
- Instructions For Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos