Top Photo Organizing Tips: Southern Living Magazine profiles how to organize and digitize your old photo snapshots.
The experts at Southern Living Magazine shared these top tips to organize your old photos. Time to gather all your family snapshots to organize and share all. These expert tips will help get you started.
Written by Perri Ormont Blumberg, Senior Staff Writer at Meredith, these smart ideas will help inspire many to revisit and uncluttered their nostalgia photographs.
Excerpt: Expert Tips for Organizing All Your Old Photos
Spending so much time at home amidst the coronavirus pandemic has been hard, but one bright spot for people has been the downtime it’s afforded us to tackle long overdue household tasks. Some have finally painted that dresser with the teal paint that’s been sitting in the closet since last fall. Others have gotten their pantry organized like a Marie Kondo superstar. Many have taken to reminiscing over old family photos. Oh, have there been pictures!
Hire a service to scan your photos for you.
Services like ScanMyPhotos.com will also do the brunt work for you in digitizing and organizing your memories, with their most popular offering being “fill-the-box” photo scanning, starting at $145 with free shipping to archive about 1,800 photos digitally. “Choose between 72 dpi resolution for social media sharing to 600 dpi resolution for the highest professional archival photo scanning,” advises Mitch Goldstone, CEO of ScanMyPhotos.com.
Now, dearest readers, if you’ll be so kind as to excuse us now, we’ve got a 1970 trip to Thailand to revisit. And piles and piles of pictures to get organized. Cue the 1940s swing music and let’s get started.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- How to save 50% on digitizing photo snapshots
- What You Need to Know About Restoring Ripped Photos
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?