HOW TO HAVE APS FILM DIGITIZED FOR $3.98?
Remember those cartridges of APS film? They all have something in common. It’s still hidden in plastic cartridges. In today’s all-digital world, these too must be preserved. That is why ScanMyPhotos is helping by providing A FURTHER DISCOUNT — 50% OFF APS FILM SCANNING.
Today save 50% on APS film scanning. No limit. Any exposure (15, 25 or 40 exposure)
As low as $3.98 per film cartridge. Must order today. You have 6 months to mail it in. Mail-in your own box, as we do not send you a box for APS film scanning.
Details: Cannot be applied to prior orders. Excluding applicable sales tax. Void where prohibited. A minimum charge of $20 is applied towards this order to cover scanning, but not return S/H which is extra. No refund for unused credit, so, send at least 5 rolls of APS film.
Though Advanced Photo System (APS) was a type of film used only for a short time, the images captured on those negatives might be some of your family’s favorites. Preserve them with scanning!
Take advantage of our great, flat-fee pricing – regardless of exposure count (15, 25, or 40 exposure). When ordering, choose 2,000 dpi JPEG scans for just [regularly $7.95] $3.98 per roll or 4,000 dpi for [regularly $12.95] $6.48 per roll.
Your negatives will be individually hand-scanned onsite at our facility in Irvine, California and handled with the greatest of care by trained professionals to ensure the highest quality digital format possible.
- Orders include 1 DVD data disc with your scanned images (2,000 dpi, True Color, 24-bit JPEG)
- Digital ICE is only available for color negatives
- 1-business day scanning available.
- All negatives are returned to you.
More on ScanMyPhotos which has digitized 600,000 pictures (including APS film).
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Why Photo Scanning is now 50% off at ScanMyPhotos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Legacybox® and Southtree® vs ScanMyPhotos®: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Photo Scanning Reviews: What People Are Saying About ScanMyPhotos
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- HOLIDAY BONUS: SAVE 50%* TO SCAN YOUR PHOTOS
- In The News: Top ScanMyPhotos Profiles and Reviews