Welcome. We are humbled to score all these media raves over the years, but earning your trust matters most. In our 30-years in business, we never offered anything like this.
But, we never scored a recommendation by Oprah either, until now.
From the Oprah Magazine mention, we heard from many who had shoeboxes with thousands of photos to scan. They wanted a less expensive solution. We needed a game-changing special for her millions of readers …. and for you.
Before ordering, please also review the following details and terms.
MUST FOLLOW ORDERING DETAILS
- $40 order minimum is charged when ordering and credited towards your order total, but not applied towards return S/H charges. An unused or balance is non-refundable
- Example: if you have 1-4,000 pictures scanned the cost is $40; have 10,000 pictures scanned it is $100, plus any add-on services you select.
- DO NOT SEND ANY PICTURES THAT ARE BENT, CREASED, FOLDED, HAVE NOTES ON IT, IN ENVELOPES, ALBUMS, SCRAPBOOKS OR DO NOT COMPLY WITH THESE PREPARATION GUIDELINES. IT WILL NOT BE PROCESSED AND YOU WILL BE CHARGED TO MAIL IT BACK
- IF YOU WANT PICTURES SCANNED IN ORDER, INCLUDE INDEX CARDS, YOU MUST SELECT THE “SCAN IN ORDER” FEATURED ADD-ON
- Scan In Order: If you watch this “how to prepare photos video” you see we recommend index cards to identify and separate each batch of pictures by category. This requires you to add “scan in order.” If you use any index cards or want pictures not to be randomly digitized, you must choose the scanning in order to upgrade. Otherwise, your pictures are entirely randomly scanned.
- VALID TOWARDS SOCIAL MEDIA 150 DPI Scanning (300 and 600 dpi is available along with many other popular add-on services)
- Recommended: Order add-on extra services to enhance your order
- Cannot be applied towards ANY prior orders, NO refunds
- Mail order only. Absolutely NO walk-in order will be honored
- Your rate is locking in when ordering, but this may be voided at any time without obligation for future orders. Other restrictions may apply
- Does not include applicable sales tax
- You are responsible for paying to mail the photos to us and paying for return S/H. We do not send you a box
- Standard turnaround is 4-6 weeks, but instant same-day express scanning is available (see featured add-on services)
- WATCH THIS VIDEO FOR EASY TIPS TO PREPARING YOUR PHOTOS. IF YOU ADD INDEX CARDS YOU MUST SELECT “SCAN IN ORDER”
- Not valid towards ANY other services, coupons, vouchers, promo codes or other discounts
- Maximum photos scanned per customer/order/address is 10,000
- Pictures for this discounted service must be received within 30 days. For our “Pay Per Scan” service, your shipment must be postmarked within 30 days of the purchase date. If shipped after, the pricing will go back to our regular pricing (all coupons and discounts are voided). If you need additional time to send your photos in, you can purchase a 2-month extension for $24.95
- Click here for a list of all the featured add-on services to add to your order
More Add-On Ordering Options Are Available For Your Photo Scanning Project. Because we have been fielding many inquiries about how to enhance the orders with the popularly featured additions, here is a list with prices to complement your order. CLICK HERE: we recommend you take advantage of several of the other add-on featured services to enhance your photo scanning project.
Please use this link to share with others so they too can enjoy this special one-time-only discount to digitize and protect all their photos. Remind all that the discount code will expire and disappear without notice.
We are honored to help with your photo scanning project. This historic powerhouse of innovation has arrived to boost photo preservation. Technology is center stage — the foundation why ScanMyPhotos.com just launched one cent photo scanning. Instant uploading, same-day scanning and a trove of extras are also available.
BONUS: Sign up here for instant discounts and news updates from ScanMyPhotos.com
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- WARNING: What’s Wrong with Facebook’s Cryptocurrency? EVERYTHING
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Why Not Upload Pictures To Facebook
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video