Latest tech innovation from the world of photo scanning reported by the Richmond-Times Dispatch
ScanMyPhotos has a great summer project for everyone who has boxes of photos. Yes, actual prints, not digital copies, at least just yet.
The company can take 4,000 photos of these images and scan them for just $40 in a one-cent photo scanning option. With that deal there really isn’t an excuse to not get your prints digitally scanned and protected.
I’m a past user of the service and years after getting my family achieves scanned, they are still looked at regularly, where the shoe boxes of closeted photos were basically never looked at when in print format.
Most Popular Posts
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?