TOP TECH PHOTO GADGET IS PICTURE KEEPER
As part of our month-long series of top tech gadgets to inspire many to revisit decades-past photos, ScanMyPhotos scoured many tech products to provide the best of the best. Our favorite is Picture Keeper to protect all your data and free up vital storage space on your devices. And, it’s super affordable and simple to use. The best part is we think you’ll enjoy how fun it is to use. And follow them on Twitter for updates and deals.
Update: No internet required! There’s nothing like being on vacation and needing to clear space off of your phone, right? Picture Keeper Connect for iPhone lets you skip internet access by allowing you to backup anywhere and everywhere.
ScanMyPhotos.com professionally digitizes all your photos this fast.
While we have scanned six hundred million images, it is news stories like these that made us so popular, but no order is more precious or important than yours. We are here to help. For loads of photo tips, news updates, and crazy-discounted deals, sign up to receive free updates.
Picture Keeper isn’t the cloud, it isn’t a hard drive, it isn’t just a flash drive. Picture Keeper is a solution. They embed intuitively brilliant and easy to navigate software onto their custom flash drives. Picture Keeper gets you started protecting your photo files quickly and offers a wide variety of drive sizes to fit whatever your photo needs may be.
Here’s what makes Picture Keeper great:
- Initial backup finds all of your pictures. Just click “Start Backup”.
- Future backups only save newly added pictures.
- When one Picture Keeper fills up, the next one picks up where the last left off.
- Free software updates included.
- SKIPS DUPLICATES! Free Print out of every duplicate photo file location.
BONUS: Sign up here for instant discounts and news updates from ScanMyPhotos.com
Here are several helpful tips from Picture Keeper:
5 iPhone photo Shortcut Tools
With the Picture Keeper Connect App, you can back up your photos videos and contacts. Download your password-protected backup onto your computer at your convenience. Perfect for backing up those photos from your weekend getaway, or simply creating a backup of your device just in case!
To learn more about Picture Keeper, please click here
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Thanksgiving 2020 Is Canceled, According to Family Historians Polled by ScanMyPhotos.com
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- 4 Online Vintage Photo Archives You Need to Check Out
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass