Go inside the world of photo scanning with tips and advice to digitize photos, 35mm slides and film negatives with ScanMyPhotos
Along with his weekly syndicated column with Gannett and USAToday.com, Marc currently contributes to more than 40 prominent publications, including USA Today, AARP, Yahoo, Costco Connection (U.S. and Canada), MSN, Toronto Star, Metro, Media Planet, Rogers Connected, Common Sense Media, TELUS Talks Business, Homefront and Condo Elite.
Marc has written 16 books. His latest is Apple Watch For Dummies (Wiley).
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- In The News: Top ScanMyPhotos Profiles and Reviews
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Instructions For “Pay Per Photo” and “One Cent” Photo Scanning
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE
- CNET Photo Scanning Review on ScanMyPhotos
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com. The Photo Scanning “Review”