Go inside the world of photo scanning with tips and advice to digitize photos, 35mm slides and film negatives with ScanMyPhotos
Along with his weekly syndicated column with Gannett and USAToday.com, Marc currently contributes to more than 40 prominent publications, including USA Today, AARP, Yahoo, Costco Connection (U.S. and Canada), MSN, Toronto Star, Metro, Media Planet, Rogers Connected, Common Sense Media, TELUS Talks Business, Homefront and Condo Elite.
Marc has written 16 books. His latest is Apple Watch For Dummies (Wiley).
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Thanksgiving 2020 Is Canceled, According to Family Historians Polled by ScanMyPhotos.com
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Photo Scanning Reviews: What People Are Saying About ScanMyPhotos