Go inside the world of photo scanning with tips and advice to digitize photos, 35mm slides and film negatives with ScanMyPhotos
Along with his weekly syndicated column with Gannett and USAToday.com, Marc currently contributes to more than 40 prominent publications, including USA Today, AARP, Yahoo, Costco Connection (U.S. and Canada), MSN, Toronto Star, Metro, Media Planet, Rogers Connected, Common Sense Media, TELUS Talks Business, Homefront and Condo Elite.
Marc has written 16 books. His latest is Apple Watch For Dummies (Wiley).
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- “A New Leaf”, TV Series by Ancestry® to debut on NBC this Fall
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- In The News: Top ScanMyPhotos Profiles and Reviews
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video