Go inside the world of photo scanning with tips and advice to digitize photos, 35mm slides and film negatives with ScanMyPhotos
Along with his weekly syndicated column with Gannett and USAToday.com, Marc currently contributes to more than 40 prominent publications, including USA Today, AARP, Yahoo, Costco Connection (U.S. and Canada), MSN, Toronto Star, Metro, Media Planet, Rogers Connected, Common Sense Media, TELUS Talks Business, Homefront and Condo Elite.
Marc has written 16 books. His latest is Apple Watch For Dummies (Wiley).
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- How to Save 50% to Digitize Your Pictures
- ScanMyPhotos Is Open For Online Photo Ordering and Fulfillment
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Stuck at Home? More ‘Bust the Boredom’ Projects
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Legacybox® and Southtree® vs ScanMyPhotos®: The Photo Scanning “Review”