Don’t lose your old photos to death, divorce, or disaster. How to digitize your photos, negatives and slides.
“Weekly ABC News Tech” host, Francie Black who is one of the most sought after experts at CES, just filed this report on the urgency to digitize your pictures. As host of the popular “Tech Time” TV series — sharing the latest gadgets and helpful tech innovations — Francie’s work had been featured in Nasdaq commercials, LA Times Newspaper, Detroit News, Information Week, eCommerce Business Daily, Fox 2 Working Women segment, Crain’s, Investors Business Daily…. She is also the author of iPadWisdom (subscribe here).
“Don’t lose precious photographs to disasters. Some of our most precious memories are stored in shoeboxes and with the recent fires in California and hurricanes and floods in North Carolina, millions of precious family photo memories were lost forever. If you have hundreds of old photos, slides, and negatives you can easily digitize them using the ScanMyPhotos.com service.”
“I spoke with Mitch Goldstone, co-founder, and CEO of ScanMyPhotos.com He said that the average person has over 5000 photos stored in their home and that the greatest time for copying photos is when there is a death of a grandparent, parent or family member or when there is a divorce in the family. And, if a disaster happens then it is too late. So, think about preserving your photos as you do your spring cleaning. This is an easy and affordable solution for digitizing and preserving priceless memories.”
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- Photo Scanning Reviews: What People Are Saying About ScanMyPhotos
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- New Photo Scanning Affiliate Revenue Sharing Marketplace