What could be a better Valentine’s Day present than photos of your loved ones! How about a photo book for your childhood friends, with memories of your great times together? Or a collection of family photos for your teen who is heading off to college? We bet your great aunt would love pics of her family, too.
Once you’ve sent your photos to ScanMyPhotos.com, here are a few ideas for where you can make your Valentine’s Day creation:
- Shutterfly can help you create a beautiful 20-page book, with an all-white background, clean collage layouts and bold headlines that will your book the look of a high-end magazine.
- Snapfish offers a wide range of sizes for your photo book, from 8×8 square to 6×8 landscape. Their books can be up to 150 pages!
- Mixbook has an impressive range of designs, layouts, and bindings available for your photo book. Whether you’re going for a small, quirky-looking softcover or a classically themed coffee table book, they have an option that will work for you.
Whatever service you choose, you’ll make a beautiful and memorable Valentine’s Day gift! It’s also an ideal time to surprise your loved one with newly digitized pictures from your life together. Details: ScanMyPhotos.com
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Raving on the FedEx “Memories” Commercial
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com. The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Instructions For “Pay Per Photo” and “One Cent” Photo Scanning
- How to Digitize APS Film For $7.95