Excerpt: Epson launched its FastFoto line in 2016. The claim was simple: these new scanners were the world’s fastest “in their class.” It was a DIY photo scanner aimed at home users that was priced under $1,000. They cost about $650 – far more than the average scanner – but they let you scan in all your photos and cut out the middle man. Epson claims that the latest model, the FastFoto FF-640, can scan up to one photo per second. It makes that claim in Google advertisements that were placed against Goldstone’s company.
As more profiles cross the internet wires, we will be posting all here
Please check back as we provide detailed updates.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Tweed Wolf: The Do-It-For-You Photo Album Service
- 2019 Photo Scanning 50%* Off Flash Sale
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Same-Day* Photo Scanning Package at 300 dpi Now $70
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow
- The Truth About High-Speed Professional Bulk Photo Scanning