6,000* photos scanned for under $300, including free 3-way S/H, to help prepare for the next hurricane, wildfire or natural disaster
3 for 2 Special – FREE Extra Photo Scanning Box + Free S/H. Save $145.
As the nation prepares for the next category 5 hurricane, we are standing by to help.
Get about 6,000* photos scanned for $290 + free S/H. To help many prepare for the next natural disaster, ScanMyPhotos announces this program to affordable digitize your photos and your entire photo scanning project. Now it’s this easy to professionally digitize about 6,000 photos with free S/H. That’s about 5-cents per scan with speedy-fast professional photo scanning, returned in days. Because it takes weeks to code and ready a discount, we chose this because it was our most popular discount that is being shared here. But there are several added extras, including coding to provide nearly same day scanning and more.
Loads of popular add-on features available. This newly added discount applies to Social Media Photo Scanning (150dpi) $145, Archival Photo Scanning (300dpi) $259, and Ultra High Quality Professional Photo Scanning (600dpi) $299).
- FREE Extra Photo Scanning Box. MUST SELECT THREE TO VALIDATE
- One week only to order
- Order 3 boxes and pay just for 2* – INSTANT SAVINGS
- Super-fast prof’l photo scanning, scanned and returned in days. Loads of popular add-on features available
- Upon ordering, your fill-the-box kit is usually mailed within 1 business day
- Super-affordable. Includes all 3-way S&H, pay one price, $145 per prepaid 150dpi box, $259 for 300dpi, or $299 for 600dpi scanning (buy 2 get 3rd free)
- We rush, but you don’t have to: You have up to 6-months to mail back each separate box.
- *Each box holds about 2,000 pictures (based on size of each photograph, if all 4×6″ it’s about 1,800+)
- *** MUST READ. Rule for Free Box: Because of this special rate, there will be no exceptions for any reason. If you want to take advantage of the “buy 2 get 3rd free,” it MUST be at the time you place your original order and you must select three boxes. If you only select one or two, no discount applies. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you only order one or two box and afterwards decided you need extra boxes to have more pictures scanned, we will under no circumstance retroactively validate this special offer – due to our super-low rates, fulfillment workflow operation and expansive volume. Please, do not ask afterwards, but rather, buy the extra boxes now. All boxes must be delivered to the same address, no rerouting. Terms, restrictions may change, and applicable sales tax may apply. Offer may be cancelled without recourse at any time. No other discounts, promo codes or prior order reimbursements can be applied to this special promo.
Thank you for your help in complying with these requirements. Enjoy this opportunity to digitally revisit all those wonderful and nostalgic photos from decades past.
Watch this past story from The Weather Channel and why digitizing pictures is a preparedness priority:
Behind-the-scenes TV tech news profile on ScanMyPhotos
Excerpt: Most of us have gone completely digital with our pictures, storing them now on our computer or in the cloud. So, what do you do with all those old printed photos piled in boxes or living in analog photo albums? KRON4’s Tech Reporter Gabe Slate shows you online services that let you quickly get those old pics turned digital in an easy and affordable way.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why AMAZON PHOTOS is Better than Google Photos
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- OPEN LETTER: Mr. Trump, Intentional Delays to USPS Deliveries May Force Millions of Businesses to Close
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- ‘USPS is a service and is essential’: Yahoo Finance, ScanMyPhotos Interview
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?