In one very special way, all American families are winner’s from President-elect Donald Trump’s victory, because ScanMyPhotos.com has arranged to digitize the nation’s photos for free.*
Mr. Trump won the 2016 presidential election, and ScanMyPhotos.com is keeping its promise for free photo scanning [Pay just $14.95 for return S/H].
During the campaign, we made a wager and shared the views of many tech companies, but we lost. However, integrity, credibility, commitment, and keeping our promise matters most. That’s been the cornerstone of and the reason why we have been in business for 26-years. Our passion is to help preserve generations of family’s photo memories.
Over the next month, ScanMyPhotos.com will digitize your photos without charge* for up to 500 4″×6″ standard pictures per family/address.
*THE TERMS: Cannot be combined with prior orders. Each order of up to 500 standard 4″x6″ photographs must be mailed as one order, send up to 500 photos in one box. No walk-ins. A $14.95 return S/H is required. Expires December 9, 2016. All 4″×6″ photos must comply with photo preparation guidelines [with a 4″x6″ size limitation]. Many add-on services for an additional fee are available. Domestic U.S. orders only. Void where prohibited, applicable sales tax required, no cash value, and this offer may be subject to cancellation without notice for any reason. Helpful video on how to prepare your pictures. We are here to help. Please use our live support concierge help desk to ask questions on ordering. MUST COMPLETE, PRINT AND INCLUDE THIS ORDER FORM WITH YOUR ORDER
ScanMyPhotos,com, founded in 1990, has preserved the history of families around the world, on a very large scale by digitizing more than 300 million analog pictures. Background and more info available at ScanMyPhotos.com
Behind-the-scenes tour of ScanMyPhotos.com via KTLA-5 TV News
THIS PROGRAM EXPIRED on December 9, 2016
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Instructions For “Professional Pay Per Photo Scanning
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video