Our favorite tech resource for everything on technology, computers and hardware is Andy Taylor’s long running TechtalkRadio. To learn all you need to know about digitizing photos, click here for the interview with ScanMyPhotos.com
During the holiday’s we like to reminisce. We like to look back on the past and the way we remember that is with photos. One of the most asked questions is: how do I get these photos into your computer? Listen to this interview to learn more from the TechtalkRadio interview with ScanMyPhotos.com president & CEO, Mitch Goldstone.
For fans of Andy Taylor host of TechtalkRadio and among the nation’s foremost technologist, mark your calendars for his extensive coverage at the Consumer Technology Association’s January 5-8, 2017, Las Vegas global technology tradeshow, CES®. #CES2017,
Follow TechTalkRadio and please support their sponsors
The Blog for the TechtalkRadio Show
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com. The Photo Scanning “Review”
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- CNET Photo Scanning Review on ScanMyPhotos