Thanks to Jennifer Jolly, the Emmy Award-winning consumer tech contributor and host of USA TODAY’s digital video show TECH NOW for her USA Today holiday gadget gift ideas. Among the ten profiled is ScanMyPhotos.com to safely digitize pictures.
List of companies profiled by Jennifer:
- Whistle GPS Pet Tracker
- AncestryDNA kit and World Explorer Plus Subscription
- Skylanders SuperChargers
- Samsung Gear S2 Smartwatch
- Canon PowerShot G9 X
- Enjoy – Hand-delivers tech products and sets them up
- Christmas Present Thing
- UE Roll Bluetooth Speaker
Have a family member with a collection of photos crammed into cardboard boxes and photo albums? You can help them convert their collection to 300dpi (or 600dpi) quality JPGs without any fuss with ScanMyPhotos. This package deal will send you a prepaid box into which your photo-hoarder can pack as many photos as they’d like (up to approximately 1800). It takes 5 to 10 business days to scan them; then the company sends back the originals along with new digital copies on DVD.
This is another gift that won’t exactly “arrive” in time for Christmas because there’s some effort required on your gift recipient’s part, but preserving memories is still a great holiday gift. Give them a card and take the time to help gather and package their photos (and access them in digital form once they arrive), and your gift recipient is sure to be happy.
Most Popular Posts
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- HOLIDAY BONUS: SAVE 50%* TO SCAN YOUR PHOTOS
- Why Photo Scanning is now 50% off at ScanMyPhotos
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*