With nearly 180,000 followers on Twitter and millions of daily readers, TheStreet™ is a leading digital financial media company providing financial news, commentary. TheStreet.com web site is updated in real time, along with investing ideas, trade plans, personal finance tips and lifestyle articles and videos. ScanMyPhotos.com was profiled by TheStreet.com’s Managing Editor, Marlien Cawad for “10 Father’s Day Gifts for 10 Different Types of Dad”
Does dad have thousands of old photos that he keeps in boxes or drawers? And has he been talking about wanting to get them all organized? Here’s an idea.
For Father’s Day, you can get dad a prepaid scanning box from ScanMyPhotos.com. The box is $145 and can hold up to 1,800 standard-sized photos. The price includes the cost of scanning and three-way shipping.
When dad is done filling up the box, he just needs to ship it out and within five to 10 days, he’ll get a DVD with all his photos. If he’s just getting started on Instagram, this is the easiest way for him to post stuff for #TBT (Throwback Thursday).
For a small fee, dad can have his photos saved on a flash drive. ScanMyPhotos.com can also digitize 35mm slides, film negatives, and VHS tapes.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- How to save 50% on digitizing photo snapshots
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- 4 Online Vintage Photo Archives You Need to Check Out
- What You Need to Know About Restoring Ripped Photos
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?