One of our best resources is regularly reading the Huffington Post, especially its “News and Trends for Small Business Column. This issue of the HuffPost Digital Marketing Mailbag, written by contributor Sajeel Qureshi (Vice President of Operations at Computan, a digital-marketing and software company)answered our question and challenge.
Excerpt. Welcome to another edition of the Digital Marketing Mailbag! Thank you to everyone that asked a question and some will be used in future columns as well. Feel free to submit questions for future mailings! “Forbes reviewed our product. How do we draw attention from new customers to it?” Mitch Goldstone — ScanMyPhotos.com: Impressive reviews Mitch! Reviews are good indirect sources of new business. These reviews bolster credibility for you if someone is looking to have photos scanned. Publish them on your Facebook page and boost the post for extra recognition. Twitter ads also allow you to pay for engagement when someone retweets you.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com. The Photo Scanning “Review”
- The Truth About High-Speed Professional Bulk Photo Scanning
- CNET Photo Scanning Review on ScanMyPhotos
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass