One of our best resources is regularly reading the Huffington Post, especially its “News and Trends for Small Business Column. This issue of the HuffPost Digital Marketing Mailbag, written by contributor Sajeel Qureshi (Vice President of Operations at Computan, a digital-marketing and software company)answered our question and challenge.
Excerpt. Welcome to another edition of the Digital Marketing Mailbag! Thank you to everyone that asked a question and some will be used in future columns as well. Feel free to submit questions for future mailings! “Forbes reviewed our product. How do we draw attention from new customers to it?” Mitch Goldstone — ScanMyPhotos.com: Impressive reviews Mitch! Reviews are good indirect sources of new business. These reviews bolster credibility for you if someone is looking to have photos scanned. Publish them on your Facebook page and boost the post for extra recognition. Twitter ads also allow you to pay for engagement when someone retweets you.
Most Popular Posts
- Announcing Photo Scanning For One Cent From ScanMyPhotos
- Pay-Per-Scan Photo Scan Recommended Add-On Services
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- One Cent Photo Scanning Flash Sale (regularly 16 Cents)
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com, Photo Scanning Review
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- Happy #WorldBackupDay—Let’s Pledge to Keep Our Files Safe
- Raving on the FedEx “Memories” Commercial