For those ready to have their photos scanned as jpeg’s to DVD, here’s a new Q&A with David Einstein, San Francisco Chronicle trch reporter who shares his tips, including his recommendation to use ScanMyPhotos.com to digitally preserve your photo memories.
ScanMyPhotos.com Nominated for Best New Feature at The Blades Ecommerce Awards and Annual Miva Merchant Conference
Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/1061085#ixzz2KoCYSzXn
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Instructions For “Pay Per Photo” and “One Cent” Photo Scanning
- In The News: Top ScanMyPhotos Profiles and Reviews
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos.com. The Photo Scanning “Review”
- CNET Photo Scanning Review on ScanMyPhotos