For those ready to have their photos scanned as jpeg’s to DVD, here’s a new Q&A with David Einstein, San Francisco Chronicle trch reporter who shares his tips, including his recommendation to use ScanMyPhotos.com to digitally preserve your photo memories.
ScanMyPhotos.com Nominated for Best New Feature at The Blades Ecommerce Awards and Annual Miva Merchant Conference
Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/1061085#ixzz2KoCYSzXn
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Legacybox® and Southtree® vs ScanMyPhotos®: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Photo Scanning is 50% off at ScanMyPhotos.com
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow