For those ready to have their photos scanned as jpeg’s to DVD, here’s a new Q&A with David Einstein, San Francisco Chronicle trch reporter who shares his tips, including his recommendation to use ScanMyPhotos.com to digitally preserve your photo memories.
ScanMyPhotos.com Nominated for Best New Feature at The Blades Ecommerce Awards and Annual Miva Merchant Conference
Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/1061085#ixzz2KoCYSzXn
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning 50%* Off Flash Sale
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Why Not to Upload Pictures to Facebook
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE