For those ready to have their photos scanned as jpeg’s to DVD, here’s a new Q&A with David Einstein, San Francisco Chronicle trch reporter who shares his tips, including his recommendation to use ScanMyPhotos.com to digitally preserve your photo memories.
ScanMyPhotos.com Nominated for Best New Feature at The Blades Ecommerce Awards and Annual Miva Merchant Conference
Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/1061085#ixzz2KoCYSzXn
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Why PictureKeeper® Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- HOLIDAY BONUS: SAVE 50%* TO SCAN YOUR PHOTOS
- Why Photo Scanning is now 50% off at ScanMyPhotos
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- How to Share Pictures at Family Reunions