For those ready to have their photos scanned as jpeg’s to DVD, here’s a new Q&A with David Einstein, San Francisco Chronicle trch reporter who shares his tips, including his recommendation to use ScanMyPhotos.com to digitally preserve your photo memories.
ScanMyPhotos.com Nominated for Best New Feature at The Blades Ecommerce Awards and Annual Miva Merchant Conference
Read more: http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/1061085#ixzz2KoCYSzXn
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- Removing Photos from Sticky Photo Albums
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- 2019 Photo Scanning 50%* Off Flash Sale
- In The News: Profiles on ScanMyPhotos.com
- The Truth About High-Speed Professional Bulk Photo Scanning
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow
- How to Put Together a 50th Wedding Anniversary Photo Book