Check out these two recent customer feedback Tweets ScanMyPhotos.com received via Twitter. Visit @ScanMyPhotos to see the actual Tweets. Photos are everything. ScanMyPhotos.com happily and professionally preserves our customers’ photo memories for a lifetime and more.
(1) In the middle of everything else, we are digitizing all of our photos. Crazy project made easier by scanmyphotos.com – Kurt M., 14 Feb. 2012
(2) 1000 family photos converted to 1 DVD thanks to ScanMyPhotos.com – Karl B., 15 Feb. 2012
|Karl B.’s tweeted picture of his photos.
1,000 photos converted to one DVD.
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Photograph Preservation 101: How to Get Glue off of Photos
- Scanning Kodachrome slides and Digital ICE
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*
- What is the best way to clean 35mm slides and negatives?
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Instructions For “Pay Per Photo” and “One Cent” Photo Scanning