Ok, so your iPad apps probably don’t love you. But you might just get hooked to your iPad with these apps.
Did you receive a new iPad for the holidays? If so, now it’s time to download apps. We read an article by Nancy Messieh with The Next Web and knew our readers would be interested in this topic.
Note the first app she mentions: Snapseed. Snapseed is a photography app that helps you edit and share your photos. Also, she recommends Skitch, an app that helps you annotate your images and screenshots. Check out 500px to browse high quality photos, follow the photo uploads of other users and, if you pay for PhotoStackr for 500px, upload your own photos. Of course we were happy to see photography featured in a top 20 list of iPad apps. For a full list of all the top photography apps for iPad, based upon the Apple iTunes rankings, check out our previous blog post about the top free iPad photography apps.
Read the full article, by Next Web’s Nancy Messieh about the first apps that you should download to your new iPad, including those for photography, games, productivity improvement, music, videos and more!
Most Popular Posts
- How do you remove a photo stuck to glass? Here are some ideas.
- How to Prevent Photos from Sticking to Glass
- Photo Scanning and the 300 vs 600 DPI Myth
- Why Picture Keeper Scored Our Top Tech Gadget
- Photographing the Northern Lights without The Expensive Gear
- What Is The Best Way To Clean 35mm Slides and Film Negatives?
- 6 Tips for Taking an Epic Instagram Boomerang Video
- Legacybox and Southtree vs ScanMyPhotos: The Photo Scanning “Review”
- 7 Of The Best Scrapbooking Blogs To Follow
- Thousands of Pictures Digitized For Under $300*